The past few weeks I’ve wanted to start a new blog and have a fresh start to my writing. Yes I hold my hands up. I have started and ended blogs on a weekly basis but this time I shall commit and update my life about every two to three days. I need to stay motivated about writing and if blogging is the way to do it, then so be it!
If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write.
– Somerset Maugham
I guess they have the right idea. Just takes passion and the will power to overcome these writers demons. I am in the process of putting a short novel together and will hopefully give the readers a small instalment in a few weeks or so. Fingers crossed!
What to expect from my blog:
1. A indepth journey of my time in Hong Kong
2. Daily musings of a Net Teacher at local kindergartens
3. What to eat and what not to eat here…
4. Stories about the MTR
5. Posts about my obsessions with Mcdonalds shake shake fries
6. And a little bit about Sci – Fi
Hope you enjoy and get ready for post 2!
Photo credited to – soundcloud.com